發文 22642
註冊 2001/6/2 上
量級 超超重量級
★★★★★★★

許多女生一直都有個錯誤的觀念,那就是對「數字」的執著。
對於室內設計師Kelly Wells一開始也是這麼想的。最左邊的她是生產後體重達到66公斤,
中間是她花了8周的時間瘦到約55公斤,最右邊則是她花上幾個月的時間健身,
體重 63公斤跟剛生產完差不多。但如果是你,你覺得中間比較好看還是右邊呢?

SCREW THE SCALE || I figured it was time for a friendly, yet firm reminder.🤗 YOU GUYS. PLEASEEEEEE STOP GETTING HUNG UP ON THE NUMBER ON THE STUPUD SCALE! PLEASE STOP THINKING YOUR WEIGHT EQUALS YOUR PROGRESS AND FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING PLEASE STOP LETTING YOR WEIGHT HAVE ANY AFFECT WHATSOEVER ON YOUR SELF ESTEEM, like I used to. To any of you who are where I once was, please listen to me. I am 5' 7" and weigh 140 lbs. When I first started #bbg I was 8 weeks post partum and 145 lbs. I weighed 130 before getting pregnant, so based on nothing besides my own warped perception, I decided my "goal weight" should be 122 and to fit into my skinniest jeans. Well after a few months of BBG and breastfeeding, I HIT IT and I fit into those size 0 jeans. Well guess what? I HAVE GAINED 18 POUNDS SINCE THEN. EIGHT FREAKING TEEN. Also, I have gone up two pant sizes and as a matter of fact I ripped those skinny jeans wide open just the other week trying to pull them up over my knees.😂 My point?? According to my old self and flawed standards, I would be failing miserably. THANK GOODNESS I finally learned to start measuring my progress by things that matter -- strength, ability, endurance, health, and HAPPINESS. Take progress photos and videos. Record how many push-ups you can do, ect. And if you can, your BFP -- there is only a 5 lb difference between my starting and current weight, but my body composition has changed COMPLETELY. I have never had more muscle and less body fat than I do now. I have never been healthier than I am now. I have never been more comfortable in my own skin than I am now. And if I didn't say #screwthescale long ago, I would have gave up on my journey. So to the little teeny tiny voice in the back of my head that still said "😳wtf is this- not 140!?😭😩" last week when I stepped on the scale, I say SCREW. YOU. And I think you should probably say the same to your scale too. #byefelicia 👋🏼🚫⚖ . . #bbgprogress #transformationtuesday #fit #fitness #workout #fitmom #fitchick #fitfam #fitnesstransformation #beforeandafter #sweat #mysweatlife #girlswithmuscle #girlgains #strongnotskinny

Kelsey Wells(@mysweatlife)張貼的相片 於 張貼

Kelly在懷孕前約58公斤,生產後她認為她的理想體重應該落在55公斤,這樣才能 擠進
她的緊身牛仔褲,而她的確也辦到了。但後來她開始實施一個叫做比基尼身材指南
( Bikini Body Guide 『BBG』)的健身計畫,BBG的健身計畫需要你拍下全身照,
才可以在這趟健身之旅逐漸看出你身材的變化,而它最重要的主旨在於不重視「體重」。

Almost exactly 2 years between these photos -- my results using @kayla_itsines #bbg program.☺️🤗 || You may not see your progress day to day when you look in the mirror, but rest assured if you are training every day and making healthy choices, progress is being made. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't take two years to see progress, but real progress IS slow. When I first committed to "getting fit" it was all about physical change, and it felt like a chore. Thankfully though, my mindset and attitude were the first things to start "transforming", and when I began instead to focus on my health and happiness I started to truly love this journey. Love yourself first. Physical results (if that's what you want) will follow. Remember the time is passing anyway, it's just about making the little day to day choices that will put you where you want to be when you look back.❤️ . . . . #mysweatlife #getoutandsweat #sweatwithkayla #bbgprogress #transformationtuesday #fitnesstransformation #beforeandafter #afterbabybody #mombod #bbgmoms #bbgmums #bbgbabes #bbglife #workout #fitspo #fit #fitness #fitmom #fitchick #fitfam #happy #healthy

Kelsey Wells(@mysweatlife)張貼的相片 於 張貼

經過數個月的努力,她真的穿下XXS的牛仔褲,但不可置信的是,她比最瘦時期的55公斤
還要胖8公斤!Kelly說:「現在的我比從前都還來得有肌肉,體脂又少。我從沒感覺的如
此健康過,對於自己的身材更是滿意的不得了!」

連續84週的BBG計畫,Kelly從生產後的66公斤,一度瘦到55公斤,但依循正確的健身方法
,她雖然增重到63公斤,卻明確的減下脂肪還看得出明顯的肌肉線條。現在的Kelly體重跟
剛生產完才差2公斤,但身材卻大大的不同!

Kelly還以健身模特兒之姿登上雜誌Cosmo版面,她想告訴大家最重要的是,別再 執著於體
重機上的數字。這樣的迷思讓市面上有620億美金的保健食品業以及580億美金的減肥相關
產品。現在透過Kelly,你就知道數字不過就只是數字 罷了!重要的是如何擁有健康的身體!

For the very first time since moving I had an empty gym studio all to myself the other day- BEST THING EVER!! Sooo I decided to film some of my HIIT workout for you guys. This has been my new favorite thing lately- Burpee tuck jumps! It works every muscle in the body and really gets your heart rate going! I typically do 10 sets of 5 with a 30 second rest between each set. For my last set though I push and do as many as I can! I try to do the whole three-part move in one fluid motion as well, without pausing between standing and jumping, ect. BTW, I LOVE how supportive my C9 Power Core MAX Zip-Front bra is. That is a mouthful but it is from @Target and is seriously the bomb. One of the FEW bras I would recommend for high intensity workouts. Hope you are having the best day! Now GET OUT AND SWEAT! #c9attarget #sponsored http://tgt.biz/mysweatlife #girlswithmuscle #fitfam #fitchick #fitmom #fitfashion #bbgmoms #bbgmums #workout #bbg #getoutandsweat #hiitworkout

Kelsey Wells(@mysweatlife)張貼的影片 於 張貼

文轉自http://www.teepr.com

回應
前往討論版 | 跳頁 :
健身房首頁文章佈告欄BBS訓練與比賽動作資訊會員相關功能鐵克起源與聲明聯繫我們 | Xmall購物
 版權所有 All Rights Reserved | 鐵克健身中心