來自 新北市
磅數 2947.6磅
(嚇威姨度假中)
發文 1800
註冊 2002/8/31
量級 超重量級
★★★★★

by Bodybuilder Mike "The Spike" Murphy

Sure dieting can be hard, but it is possible once you get used to eating certain foods. First, you have to determine what you want to accomplish. If you just want to gain mass, you will eat foods high in: calories, protein, and carbohydrates. If your goal is to lose bodyfat, you will eat foods high in protein, and low in calories and carbohydrates.

Remember

Just remember that you don't need very much sugar. It is also important, and I have stressed this in most of my articles, that you record and keep track of everything you eat/will eat. You can also figure out how many calories and protein to eat by viewing my other articles. The following meals are for gaining mass. I will add recipes for meals to use when cutting up in future article. Okay, here we go:

Protein Pancake

The Protein Pancake is one of my favorites for many reasons. First off, it is quick and easy to make. Second off, it is easy to pack and take with you anywhere and will hold up without going bad for most of the day. You will need a blender and a large nonstick frying pan Ingredients are to make 1 large pancake(easiest way).

Ingredients:

6 Egg Whites (1 yoke optional)
?to 1 Cup Oatmeal
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon (No Sugar)

Preparation Directions:

Separate the egg whites from the yokes and add raw, regular oatmeal, and cinnamon into blender. Mix until it becomes a liquid.

Cooking Directions:

Pour the mixture into a non-stick frying pan and fry. Once you see bubbles forming around the edges, flip and cook until solid.

You can also add Sugar-Free Pancake Syrup.

Tuna Salad

This recipe provides all of your nutrional requirements in one bowl (well, one large bowl that is.) This is also easy to pack.

Ingredients:

2 Cans Tuna
Lettuce
Carrots
Broccoli
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil Salad Dressing

Mix:

Tuna, 4 Cups lettuce, vegetables, and salad dressing.

Variations:

You can use any vegetables that you want to and any meat that you want to. You can also add beans and nuts. You could even put this on bread to make sandwhiches.

Chicken and Rice

This is another one my favorites because you can mix everything together, put it into a tupperware container and take off to school, or work, or wherever.

Ingredients:

8-16 Oz. Chicken Breast (Or however much you want)
?to 1 Cup Rice

Preparation Instructions:

Prepare rice as indicated on package. Cook Chicken Breast and chop. Combine the Chicken and rice.

Variations:

The of this recipe is that there are so many variations. You could add: Soy Sauce, Worchestershire Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce, Lemon Juice, or Salsa. You can add Beans or steamed vegetables. You can also subsitute the chicken with tuna, steak, salmon, or any other lean meat.

Fish N' Chips

This is a very appetizing meal for me, because I grew up in Kentucky.

Ingredients:

8-16 Oz. Fresh Catfish (Even if it means pulling one out of the pond!)
2 Potatoes
Lemon Juice

Cook catfish filets. Slice Potatoes and fry them in a nonstick frying pan. Add a bit of vegetable oil if desired. Drip Lemon Juice on everything and Enjoy!

Variations:

You can use other types of fish filets. Some examples include: Haddock, Talapia, Salmon and others as well.

Rice Pudding

This is another of my favorites because to me, it is a Dessert!

Ingredients:

1 Serving of Protein or Meal Replacement Shake
?to 1 Cup Rice

Steam Rice as indicated on package. Mix a protein shake with very little water to make "pudding." Mix the two together and there you go.

Other Muscle-Pumping Meals Ideas that do not need a recipe:

Steak and Baked Potatoes with a side of Steamed Broccoli.
Turkey Breast and Mashed Potatoes with a side of Corn.
Protein Shake and Sweet Potatoes
Chicken Breast and Noodles
If you decide to eat out at restaurants, be sure to order simple, natural meals. Examples of simple, natural foods include: Steak and Potatoes, Chicken and Steamed Rice, Salmon and a Baked Potato, and Chicken Salad. Try to avoid those foods that you think are deep fried, cooked in grease (hamburgers and french fries), and heavily buttered up.

Remember, sure you can have a cheat meal every now and then, just make sure that you are eating properly at least 95% of the time so that you will not get fat. That means 1 Cheat meal once or twice a week (Values based on eating Six Meals a day). Remember, Consistency is the Key in Every Aspect of Bodybuilding.

Thanks,

藉著 Bodybuilder 麥可”長釘”馬鈴薯

當然照規定飲食可能是硬的﹐但是它是可能的一次你習慣於吃某食物。 首先﹐你必須決定你所想要完成的。 {首先﹐你必須決定你所想要來完成的。} 如果你僅僅想要得到大眾,你將會吃食物高在: {如果你僅僅想要來得到大眾,你將會吃食物高在:} 卡路里,蛋白質,和碳水化合物。 如果你的目標要失去 bodyfat,你將會吃食物高在蛋白質,而且在卡路里和碳水化合物中吃低點。 {如果你的目標要失去 bodyfat ,你將會吃食物高在蛋白質,而且吃低點在卡路里和碳水化合物中。}

記得

僅僅記得你不需要非常很多的糖。 它也是重要的﹐而且我已經在大多數的我關節中強調這,你記錄並且掌握每件事物的資訊 , 你吃/將會吃。 {它也是重要的﹐而且我有在大多數的我關節中強調這,你記錄並且明瞭每件事物 , 你吃/將會吃。} 你也能理解多少卡路里和蛋白質藉由看我的其他關節吃。 下列各項一餐是為得到大眾。 當在將來的關節中切碎的時候 , 我將會為一餐增加處方籤使用。 {當在將來的關節中切碎的時候 , 我將會就一餐而言增加處方籤來使用。} 好﹐我們去這裡了:

蛋白質薄烤餅

蛋白質的薄烤餅是為許多理由我的其中之一喜歡的事物。 第一的遠,它是快的和是容易製造的。第二遠的,它包裝並且和你無論何處拿是容易的和將會不就大部份天而言變壞而向上支撐。 { 第二遠的,包裝並且和你無論何處拿是容易的和將會不為大部份天變壞而支撐。} 你將會需要一個混合的人和一種大的非根煎鍋成分要製造 1 大的薄烤餅。(最容易的方法)

成分:

6 蛋白( 1個軛可選擇的)
?到 1 杯子燕麥片
1 Tablespoon 肉桂(沒有糖)

製劑方向:

區隔蛋白和軛並且增加生的肉,規則燕麥片,和肉桂進入混合的人之內。 混合直到它變成一種液體。

烹飪方向:

注入合劑在東西不黏上的煎鍋和油炸食物之內。 一次你看見泡沫形成在邊緣,香甜燙酒和廚子周圍直到固體。

你也能增加無糖薄烤餅糖漿。

Tuna 沙拉

這個處方籤在一個碗中提供你的全部 nutrional 需求(很好地,一個大的碗是.) {在一個碗中這個處方籤提供你的全部 nutrional 需求(很好地,一個大的碗是.)} 這是也容易包裝的。

成分:

2 罐子 Tuna
生菜
胡蘿蔔
綠花椰菜
2 Tablespoons 橄欖油沙拉穿衣

混合物:

Tuna,4 杯子生菜,蔬菜,和沙拉穿衣。

變化:

你能使用你想要的任何蔬菜到和你想要到任何的肉。 你也能增加蠶豆和堅果。 你可以甚至把這放在麵包上製造 sandwhiches 。 {你可以甚至把這放在麵包上來製造 sandwhiches 。}

小雞和飯

這是另外的一我喜歡的事物因為你能一起混合每件事物,將它放入一個 tupperware 容器而且起飛到學校,或工作,或無論那裡。

成分:

8-16 盎斯。 小雞乳房(或然而很多你需要)
?到 1 杯子飯

製劑指令:

準備如包裹所指示的飯。 廚子小雞乳房和肉片。 聯合小雞和飯。

變化:

那這個處方籤是有這麼多變化。 你可以增加: 醬油, Worchestershire 醬, Teriyaki 醬,檸檬汁,或蕃茄辣醬。 你能增加蠶豆或蒸發了蔬菜。 你能也有 tuna ,牛排,鮭魚,或任何其他的瘦肉 subsitute 小雞。

魚 N’晶片

因為我長大在肯塔基州中 , 所以這是我的非常開胃的一餐。

成分:

8-16 盎斯。 新鮮的鯰魚(即使它意謂拉一由池塘!) {新鮮的鯰魚(即使它意謂拉一由池塘!)}
2 馬鈴薯
檸檬汁

製劑指令:

煮鯰魚 filets 。 在一個非根煎鍋中切成薄片馬鈴薯而且油炸他們。 增加一點蔬菜的油如果需要。 水滴檸檬汁在每件事物上而且享受!

變化:

你能使用其他的類型魚 filets 。 一些例子包括: 也的雪一種, Talapia ,鮭魚和其他人。

稻米布丁

因為對我﹐它是一種甜點 , 所以這我的喜歡事物是另外一!

成分:

1 一人份餐點蛋白質或一餐替換搖動
?到 1 杯子飯

製劑指令:

蒸發如包裹所指示的飯。 混合物蛋白質的搖動由於非常小的水製造”布丁". 混合物那二一起而且在那裡你去。

不需要一個處方籤的其他肌肉-抽泵一餐觀念:

牛排和用蒸發的綠花椰菜的邊烘焙馬鈴薯。 {牛排和烘焙有蒸發的綠花椰菜的邊馬鈴薯。}
土耳其乳房和用雞眼的邊調情馬鈴薯。 {土耳其乳房和調情有雞眼的邊馬鈴薯。}
蛋白質搖動和甘藷
小雞乳房和麵條
如果你決定在餐廳在外面吃飯,確定命令簡單的,自然的一餐。 {如果你決定在餐廳在外面吃飯,確定來命令簡單的,自然的一餐。} 例子簡單的,天然食品包括: 牛排和馬鈴薯,小雞和蒸發飯,鮭魚和一個被烘焙的馬鈴薯 , 和小雞沙拉。 試著去避免你想的那些食物是深的油炸,在油脂 (漢堡和薯條)煮, 和很重地奶油增加。 {試著去來避免你想的那些食物是深的油炸,在油脂 (漢堡和薯條)煮, 和很重地奶油增加。}

記得,確信你能偶爾有欺騙一餐,僅僅確定你正在吃適當地至少 95% 的時間以便你將不胖了。 那意謂 1 欺騙一餐曾經或一個星期兩次. (基於吃的六一餐天的價值) 記得,一致性在健美健身的每個面中是鑰匙。

謝謝

7.0翻的 不要罵我

回應
前往討論版 | 跳頁 :
健身房首頁文章佈告欄BBS訓練與比賽動作資訊會員相關功能鐵克起源與聲明聯繫我們 | Xmall購物
 版權所有 All Rights Reserved | 鐵克健身中心